At Eatlocal we care about your privacy and believe in transparency. That’s why we are committed to being upfront about our privacy practices. We only collect personal information necessary to deliver our services and we handle it carefully and sensibly.
1. Collection of Information:
When you access and browse the Site (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website) we will collect the following from you:
Information you provide:
Contact information - we receive and store any information you enter on our Site. Our Site uses forms to collect your personal information including your name, address, telephone number, email address so you can place orders, request information, get support and use our services.
Payments and billing information - when signing up for any of our Services, products, or programs, we request additional personal and payment information such as your name, credit card information, billing address.
Website Analytics tools - We use analytics services by third parties to collect information about the use of this Site, such as number of visits, pages visited, popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website.
2. How we share your personal information and who we share it with
We will disclose your personal data only for the purposes and for those third parties listed below. We will take appropriate steps to ensure that personal data is processed, secured and transferred in accordance with the law.
We will transmit your personal data, where strictly necessary, based on the need, to the following third-party categories:
- Companies that provide us with products and services (empowered), such as:
- Media agencies, such as those that organize promotional campaigns and those who administer the eat-local.ro website.
- Market research services: analysis, advertising, strictly for the needs of eat-local.ro.
- Infrastructure Agents (other parties managing e-mail newsletters, SMS marketing or other marketing, customer support or sales on our behalf) strictly for eat-local.ro.
- Suppliers and support of information technology systems, including archiving of emails, telecommunication providers, back-up and disaster recovery services and cyber security services.
- Companies involved in running our website, if they do not offer us a service.
- Other parties such as public authorities and institutions, accountants, auditors, lawyers and other external consultants, whose work involves the need to know such data or where the law forces us to make this disclosure.
We will also disclose your personal data to third parties, if you give us your consent for this disclosure to:
- Those who demonstrate that they act legally on your behalf.
- Where it is in the legitimate interest of eat-local.ro to manage, grow and expand our business.
- If we sell the business or parts of it, we may disclose your personal data to the potential buyer of his or her business, taking into account the need to maintain business continuity.
- If eat-local.ro or a substantial part of its assets is purchased by a third party, in which case personal data processed by eat-local.ro will be part of the transferred properties.
- If we are required by law to disclose a certain type of information, in the event of legal requests from government officials, or in the situation where we are obliged to comply with national security or law enforcement requirements or to prevent illegal activity:
- to respond to any complaints, to protect the rights or rights of a third party, to protect the safety of any person or to prevent any illegal activity.
- to protect the rights, property or safety of eat-local.ro, our employees, our clients, suppliers or other people.
Some of these recipients (including our affiliates) may use your data in countries that are not part of the European Economic Area. See the dedicated below for more details on this.
3. Your Rights
By visiting the My Profile page in your User Area, you can access, correct, change, and delete certain personal information associated with your account.
If you need further assistance, you can contact us using the details in the "Further questions and contacts" section of this policy to request any of the following:
- confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed.
- provide you with further details about how we process your personal data.
- provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you.
- withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data.
- consider any valid objection to the processing of your personal information (including the right to object to processing on grounds related to your particular situation where we are relying on our legitimate interests as a legal basis for processing).
- request to update or delete personal data which we hold about you.
- restrict the way that we process your personal data.
4. Further questions and contacts
More information can be found at http://dataprotection.ro/?page=procedura_de_solutionare_a_plangerilor